Teacher Training level 2
Level 2 consists of 6 week modules for transpersonal transformation. The completion of level 2 provides the global experience of 1001 days within a steady group. Here, you apply Kundalini Yoga for your personal development.
Those who want to expand to Infinity must know to contract themselves to a point of zero
- Yogi Bhajan
Please check if you are eligible to participate in this course by reading the requirements
Based on the dynamic of the 5 elements, you explore your shadow side and your personal limitations. Dormant potentials become directly accessible. The student initiates himself into a process of individuation to project the Real Self, the Sat Nam.
The one who connects with the power of the word masters conscious communication, is able to reshape his own character, and reaches the state of consciousness of the archetype of the teacher.
The Exceptional 6th Module of Transition: The Step Towards Mastery
In this Module, the passage from the teacher to the leader is completed. This is the path of the spiritual warrior and the practice of Raj Yoga:
- yogic approach to death
- application of Aquarian strategies for success
- management of group consciousness
- starting a master project to find your place within the community (technology of the open space)
Module I: Vitality & Stress
- the concept of excitement, expansion, containment, and completion applied to kriyas
- the dynamic of the five tattwas applied to physiology and metabolism
- symptoms of energetics and kriyas to heal deficiencies of organs and body systems (against aging, for the brain, for weight loss and gain)
- Naad, prana, and pranayama in Kundalini Yoga
- diet: food as medicine, pattern of transformation of colours, forms, and tattwas
- healing hands
- physiology of kriya
Module II: Conscious Communication
- The power to speak and to be heard
- advanced Naad Yoga
- the art of listening: the hidden self and its agenda
- communication therapy
- communication and chakras
- communication and the projection of a teacher
- communication with the infinite and the unknown
- the power of your prayer.
- lots of inter-actions and practices
- diet: communicate with your food
Module III: Authentic Relationships
Humanology for relationships: he - she- we!
- HE: TRUE MAN - the nature of your nature, the blocks you cannot talk about, being invincible, how to succeed your quest, being a myth? how to talk to women, special man to man
- SHE: ADI SHAKTI - the graceful woman - her 11 moods and her grace, lunar being and solar being, animus integration, sisterhood, beauty secrets, menopause
- WE: AUTHENTICITY - relationship to higher self, alchemic weddings, polarity and the tantric path. Relationships and reconciliations, how to balance your sexuality
Special assignment: For the 40 days before the course a mono-diet of kitcheree, the practice of Sat Kriya for 11 minutes per day, and refraining from sex.
Module IV: Mind & Meditation
- 81 facets of the mind and applied meditation
- the samyama of Kundalini Yoga
- the experience of shunia
- breath walk and walking meditations
- immersion in the meditative mind 24/7
- introduction to the sacred space and 9 aspects as 9 archetypes
- diet: special food for the brain (very light and sattvic)
Module V: Lifecycles & Lifestyles
- the cycles of destiny and fate
- the rings of success
- the cycles of consciousness, intelligence, and life
- analysis of your autobiography
- finding the crucial transition points in your life
- discover the destiny of your incarnation
- how to re-write and set your goals and destiny. Including Success and prosperity
- diet: success means to celebrate life, every day a banquet.
- "I am the master of my destiny; I am the captain of my soul."
- meet the challenge to deal with Shakti and Bhakti - introduction to Raj Yoga
- learn strategies for the age of Aquarius
- the shield of the Aquarian warrior
- effective meditation; pratyahara
- make yama your best friend, be always prepared to die
- how to prepare for death, be ready for war and pacify your 5 enemies
Apply now for Level II 2013/2014
1st year - start 07 April 2013
Module I: Stress Management, April 7-14
Module II: Conscious Communication, June 8 - 15
Module III: Humanology for Couples, September 1-8
2014 dates (2nd year) will be posted as soon as they become available
Level 2 2012/13
2nd year - 2013
Module IV: Advanced Meditation, March 30 - April 6
Module V: Humanology of Cycles, June 15 - 22
Module VI: The Warrior Saint, October 13 - 20
Winter and Spring Modules: Gite de la Margeliere
Summer Modules: Domaine Le Martinet
Level 2 MOSCOW 2013/2014
Week 1: Stress Management - 21-25 May 2012
Week 2: Conscious Communication - 23-27 October 2012
Week 4: Mind and Meditation - May 2013
Week 5: Life Cycles and Prosperity - 8-12 October 2013
Week 6: Warrior-Saint - 17-21 January 2014
Level 2 China 2013/2014
Module I: STRESS MANAGEMENT Sept 2013, 20-26
Module II: CONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION Jan 2014, 10-16
Module III: HUMANOLOGY FOR COUPLES: HE - SHE - WE! April 2014 12-18
Module IV: MIND & KUNDALINI MEDITATION Sept 2014
Module V: LIFECYCLES & LIFESTYLES Jan 2015
Module VI: THE WARRIOR SAINT April 2015
Also more information on the Ajai Alai Website
The Level II teacher training is a 2 year commitment consisting of three modules per year. The tuition fee per year is EUR 1740 and needs to be paid in three installments of EUR 580 each at the beginning of a module.
Discount: If you pay all of the teaching fees for one year in full, the reduced tuition fee for one year is EUR 1650.
A package of study materials, such as manuals and study books, is included for each module
The costs for food, accommodation and logistics are EUR 270 per module.
Terms of payment : All fees (tuition fee & logistics fee) are due before the start of each module. That means you need to transfer EUR 850 per module all included.
Please transfer all monies into the ANS account.