Terms & Conditions
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
1. Your booking is with our company: SAS La Bonne Porte, a company registered in France with its registered address at Le Martinet, 588 Chemin du Martinets, 38650 Saint Michel les Portes, France Siret no: 524 888 633 00012, VAT FR18 5248 8863 3. The agreement concerns the participation of a training, retreat or workshop (“event”) at Le Martinet (“the company”) or online with the team of Amritnam Sarovar. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your place in one of our events will be confirmed once we have received the non returnable total amount due, or such other amount as we may agree with you (“deposit”). Payment may be made by credit card, PayPal or by transfer to our bank in France.
3. The balance of the amount due is payable no later than twelve weeks before the arrival date. If payment is not received by the due date, we are entitled to give notice in writing that the reservation or event place is cancelled. The Guest will remain liable to pay the balance of the rental or workshop place unless we are able to re-let the property or sell the event place. In this event Clause 6 of these booking conditions will apply. Bookings made within twelve weeks of the start date require full payment at the time of reservation.
4. Unless otherwise agreed the booking of a room includes bed linen and towels. By booking a tent place no towels or bed linen are included. Catering is provided as outlined in the event description. Please note that smoking is not permitted on the whole property of Le Martinet. Smoking is permitted at the mail box area closed to the upper street. Alcohol, drugs and the consumption of meat and fish is not permitted on the property of Le Martinet. Candles are only allowed on the dining table and under no circumstances in the bedrooms or in the tent area.
5. For exclusive rentals of Le Martinet a security deposit is required by separate cheque at the same time as the final rental balance is payable. It will be held subject to any cause of loss, damage or negligence against the property and its contents or failure to return the property upon departure in the condition in which it was found. Reasonable wear and tear is excluded. The Company reserves the right to deduct funds from the security deposit for extra cleaning costs where the property has been left in an unsatisfactory condition. The Company will account to the Guest for the security deposit and refund the balance on departure. The security deposit does not apply to event participants.
6. There are no refunds in the event of a cancellation. The deposit is not refundable and there is no refund after the balance has been paid. Guests are required to arrange travel insurance including cancellation cover plus cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, as these may not be covered by the owner’s insurance.
7. Unless otherwise agreed the event begins at 19.30h on the first day and finish at 9h on the last day. However, we would ask you please to vacate bedrooms by 9h at departure day and to bring all used towels and bed lines to the lobby.
8. Neither we nor the Company nor our staff will be liable to the Guest(s):
– for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, gardens or swimming pool.
– for any loss, injury or damage caused by failure to follow reasonable directions and instructions provided by us or our staff.
– for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strike, or other matters beyond control of the Company.
– for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Guest(s) if the property should be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event the owner shall within seven days give notification to the Guest(s) and refund all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
– for any injury, death or loss (other than through the Company’s or Owners own negligence) suffered to parties renting the Property or taking part in an event. Under no circumstances shall the Company’s or the Owners’ liability to the Guest(s) exceed the amount paid for the event participation.
9. The Guest(s) agrees to supervise all children at all times (but particularly those under 6) during the stay at Le Martinet.
10. This contract shall be governed by French law. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought exclusively in France.