Level 1 Training
Awakening to the True-Self
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training at Le Martinet
WHEN YOU COME TO OUR TRAINING, INVEST YOUR CURIOSITY, EXCITEMENT AND PERSEVERANCE. IT GUARANTEES YOU AN ABUNDANT HARVEST.SATYAVRATI YOGI
The ANS Awakening Teacher Training Level 1 at Le Martinet
Level 1 is structured into 7 chapters taught during Weeks 1 and 3. Week 2 is a 7 days long practicum. Seven is a key number for consciousness and transmutation.
Module 1 is an orientation course for initiating the process of transformation and discovering the foundations of Kundalini Yoga.
- Practice of a personal Sadhana
- Sacred Geometry
- The structure of oriental physiology in yoga:
- 3 Gunas, 5 Tattvas, 7 rays, 7 bodies, 7 chakras
- Yogic living and behaviors
- The law of action (Karma and Dharma)
- Yogic healing (Ayurveda, Tantra)
Module 2 is an international gathering of all European ANS Awakening Training Level 1 students and teachers at Le Martinet.
This special week will be a tantric and shamanic practical experience for purification through the dynamic of the five Tattvas (elements).
It is a 7 day immersion into nature.
Module 3 is an integration of how to access your spiritual path in our modern world and gives tools for life transformation.
- Entering and teaching Kriyas
- Practicing and teaching Meditation
- Mantra & Naad Yoga
- 8 limbs of yoga (Patanjali)
- Western Anatomy & Physiology’s application to yoga
- Nutrition & Yogic lifestyle
- Stages of a spiritual Path
- Guru Yoga
- The Student-Teacher relationship
The ANS Awakening Teacher Training is designed for
- All students of Kundalini Yoga
- All students of other yoga schools
- All teachers of other yoga schools
- All who are seeking for personal development
- Attendance of all classes
- Attendance of all mentor groups (online and in-person)
- Practice of 7 x 40 day Kriyas (including 1 x 40 days Sadhana)
- Final evaluation approved by trainer mentor
- Participation to either 40 hours Brahm Kvach meditation or 3 days Tantra Soma at Le Martinet
- Full Payment of the training fee
Dates for 2023
Sat 20 – Sat 27 May 2023
Sat 8 – Sun 16 July 2023
Sat 22 – Sat 29 September 2023
For all modules:
Arrival time 17h program starts at 19.30h on the day of arrival.
Program finishes after Sadhana on the day of departure (9h).
Price for the full program is 3,200€ (incl. VAT)
Included in the price are the teaching fee and the food.
For Module 1 & 3 we offer following room categories, for module 2 (Immersion Week) accommodation in a tent dormitory or your own tent is mandatory:
Make your decision
3.200,00 € – 4.110,00 €